Why Bathroom Attendants are intellectually superior to Parking Attendants
People often ask me this question. To the casual observer who is not intimately familiar with the Bathroom Attendant profession, there appear to be many similarities between Bathroom Attendants and Parking Attendants. However, the differences are vast.
As a young man before I attended Bathroom Attendant University, I held an internship position as a Parking Attendant at a prominent parking lot downtown. My boss was Nigerian man named Ummhaghutu who didn’t speak English. Ummhaghutu tried to train me to do the job by making a series of tribal clicking sounds which I did not understand. Although in time I did become somewhat competent in his clicking language, I was unable to…
About Matt Drenim
Matt comes from a long line of bathroom industry professionals. His father was a Bathroom Attendant as was his father before him. Matt's blog answers all questons for people interested in exploring career options in the the vibrant bathroom industry.
- Q: How do I become a bathroom industry professional?
- Dear Bathroom Guy: Can you tell us the fascinating history of the bathroom attendant profession?
- What do you do when a couple tries to have sexual relations in your bathroom?
- Dear Bathroom Guy: It's tax time. Do you have any tips for other bathroom industry professionals?
- Are your kids looking forward to "Bring Your Child to Work Day"?
- Dear Bathroom Guy: Have you seen the new hand dryers from Dyson? Those things are powerful and amazing! I’ll never use a hand towel again!