RELATIONSHIPS: Memorial Day is an awesome holiday for a breakup
As many of you know I am on a mission of testing out the breakup feasibility of every holiday. Most people try to avoid breaking up on holidays for whatever reason. My theory is that most people are wrong about everything. History has proven this thesis with 100% accuracy for a long time. Our country has elected the wrong presidential candidate in literally every election for over 50 years indicating people are not smart enough to vote. Most Americans have zero savings. Most marriages end in divorce. Most Americans watch 34 hours of television per week. The sports news genre is more heavily viewed than all other news genres combined. We live in a dumb country that is getting…
About Katie Michaels
Katie's blog is considered by the majority of the Derf staff to be intolerable chick stuff. Despite this criticism Katie perseveres and delivers what her readers feel is an insightful and helpful relationship commentary. Katie's attractiveness often creates tension between male staff members. This is controlled primarily through tazing.
Comment, critique, & ask questions on Katie's Message Forum in the Derf Message Boards.
- Here’s why I turned down all of the other Derf Bloggers for dates and how I rate each one of them.
- Shopping for Men - A Practical Guide
- Four reasons you might be attracting too many losers
- RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: New Year’s relationship resolutions are best made in the Summer
- 4 ways to get him to commit
- RELATIONSHIPS: There are actually very few fish in the sea for you. Here’s the depressing mathematical breakdown.