Is your troubled relationship even worth saving?
All relationship experience rough spots. But once in a while most people wonder if a particular rough spot is the straw that broke the camel’s back. Fixing a troubled relationship requires a lot of emotional energy. How do you know of the relationship is worth this emotional investment?
Here are a bunch of questions to help decide if your relationship at least has the structural integrity to withstand a rigorous repair process. My commentary regarding your answers is at the bottom.
If you had to create a top 5 list of people you would like to spend an entire day with, would your partner be on this list? Do you genuinely enjoy each other's company? Do you laugh? These…
About Katie Michaels
Katie's blog is considered by the majority of the Derf staff to be intolerable chick stuff. Despite this criticism Katie perseveres and delivers what her readers feel is an insightful and helpful relationship commentary. Katie's attractiveness often creates tension between male staff members. This is controlled primarily through tazing.
Comment, critique, & ask questions on Katie's Message Forum in the Derf Message Boards.
- Shopping for Men - A Practical Guide
- KATIE VS. MEN: If your man likes sock puppetry, it's time to start pretending you like sock puppetry.
- Online Dating: Thumbs up or down?
- Should you pretend to like sports to attract men?
- The Office Romance - I Highly Recommend it!
- 4 things you should never ask your boyfriend