4 things you should never ask your boyfriend
By Katie Michaels, Derf Relationship Blogger
Women value honesty and openness in relationships. It can be difficult for us to be in a relationship and feel we have to avoid certain topics we may curious about. It feels unnatural. But this is simply how the world and relationships work. Lots of valuable and worthwhile behaviors can feel unnatural at first. This is one of those things so try to understand and embrace it.
Men are different from us and it is important to understand that generally speaking there are some topics that you shouldn't press to discuss. These are topics that can make men uncomfortable. Pressing your boyfriend to discuss them can actually push him away from…
About Katie Michaels
Katie's blog is considered by the majority of the Derf staff to be intolerable chick stuff. Despite this criticism Katie perseveres and delivers what her readers feel is an insightful and helpful relationship commentary. Katie's attractiveness often creates tension between male staff members. This is controlled primarily through tazing.
Comment, critique, & ask questions on Katie's Message Forum in the Derf Message Boards.
- Which of your girlfriends should you keep away from your boyfriend?
- The Office Romance - I Highly Recommend it!
- Shopping for Men - Practical Guide
- Four reasons you might be attracting too many losers
- KATIE VS. MEN: Are We Forgetting Our Bedroom Manners?
- RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: Five reliable signs your boyfriend is planning to leave you