It's festival season at The Church of Me!
Being a highly influential and much beloved columnist, it is not necessary for me to toot my own horn. However, I can’t go any longer without pointing out my mastery on this subject. I plan to totally own dozens of church festivals this summer. From Norwood to Northern Kentucky to the West Side, I’ll be arriving at church parking lots and not leaving until that festival is my bitch.
There is a proper way to go about attending a church festival, and so many people just don’t get it. People forget the true meaning of these church functions: Gambling, gorging on food, getting ripped, and letting everyone have a chance to rub elbows with an influential blogger like me. You don’t…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Not all women are ready to date a highly successful man like me.
- Remind me never to date another woman who suggests I explore male enhancement options
- Michael Phelps inspired me to shave my whole body.
- EDITORIAL: When a friend asks me to watch their drink in the bar I really watch it.
- People should be required to pay to read my Facebook status updates.
- There's nothing like a romantic getaway weekend in a rented PODS container
CINCINNATI 2020...LIVE! From Vision to Reality: Jewish Federation's 117th Annual Meeting
Bacchanalian Cincinnati Wine Tasting
Heineken Star Bottle Release Party at Igby's