It's festival season at The Church of Me!
Being a highly influential and much beloved columnist, it is not necessary for me to toot my own horn. However, I can’t go any longer without pointing out my mastery on this subject. I plan to totally own dozens of church festivals this summer. From Norwood to Northern Kentucky to the West Side, I’ll be arriving at church parking lots and not leaving until that festival is my bitch.
There is a proper way to go about attending a church festival, and so many people just don’t get it. People forget the true meaning of these church functions: Gambling, gorging on food, getting ripped, and letting everyone have a chance to rub elbows with an influential blogger like me. You don’t…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Maybe Jennifer Aniston needs to shove a little Slade in Brangelina's face!
- Helpful Tip: If Iím in a hurry to get to the DERF helipad, thatís not a good time to ask me to be your mentor.
- Even I need New Year's resolutions. Here are my Top 6
- I guess this leaves me as the King of Pop.
- Iíve never needed a single item from Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- EDITORIAL: When a friend asks me to watch their drink in the bar I really watch it.