Iíve been abducted and Iím writing this column from the trunk of my car
Please read my words carefully, don’t panic, but alert everyone you know of this horrific ongoing event. Use all social media tools and emergency responders at your disposal.
My friends, it was bound to happen eventually. As a well respected and shockingly beloved blogger and chronicler of all things great and small, the attention foisted upon me is massive. This leads to jealousy, envy, and occasionally a discount at certain local coffee shops. I’m not sure if there is a specific reason why this happened or if it is a punishment for my broad level of awesomeness but it has most certainly happened. I have been abducted and I am currently writing this post from the trunk of my car.
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind me never to date another woman who suggests I explore male enhancement options
- This is my last attempt to publicly thank Gabby Douglas for inspiring me to dust off my old parallel bars
- Even I need New Year's resolutions. Here are my Top 6
- Iím embarrassed about my public cat fight with Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso
- Slade Dandridge: I'm currently taking applications for my Fan Club Manager.
- Iíd appreciate it if people would quit saying I resemble Helen Thomas