What to do when a so-called friend steals your rap name
It’s happened to a lot of us. You come up with the tightest street name for yourself and then all of a sudden one of your so-called friends is openly using it and getting mad street cred because it’s such a dope name. Losing a rap name to a so-called friend can be devastating.
Although most of you know me as Slade, on the streets of Oakley I am known as Crunk Money. I spend a lot of time on the streets. When people see me rollin’ up to the Oakley UDF in my Ford Fusion to purchase a healthy snack, they know Crunk Money is the real deal. It is important the streets respect me as OG. With my windows rolled down, people hear Crunk Money spitting the filthiest shiz since 2 Live…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Sometimes I can dance exactly like Justin Timberlake without even trying
- I want my funeral to be like Michael Jackson's...except bigger.
- Even I need New Year's resolutions. Here are my Top 6
- Which actor should play me in a four hour movie about my life?
- In public I must appear aloof to prevent my fans from falling in love with me.
- How about a big hot covered dish of Slade at your Superbowl party?
CINCINNATI 2020...LIVE! From Vision to Reality: Jewish Federation's 117th Annual Meeting
Bacchanalian Cincinnati Wine Tasting
Heineken Star Bottle Release Party at Igby's