The hardest part about being in prison is deciding which gang to join. Here's some guidance.
Because I am a highly influential columnist, people from all walks of life asme for advice. Selecting the right gang affiliation in prison is an important topic I am often asked about. People come to me for this advice possibly because I spent some time in prison due to a supposed ponzi scheme isseue that I was barely convicted of. I would have been exonerated if a certain person who gave birth to me would have been smart enough to deleta all thos emails like I asked her to.
Suffice it to say, I am an expert on prison gang life. Learning how to select the right gang is basic life planning. I've live the life. I know the ins and outs. I can be your prison gang guide.
When you go…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Iím not sure how much of a tax deduction to take for being awesome.
- I want to make sweet love to you, Jean Schmidt
- My coworkers don't know I'm a weekend pimp
- Is the world ready for my new energy drink called POWER SLADE?
- Practically everyone tells me I\'m the Justin Bieber of Oakley.
- Stop by anytime if you'd like to check out my new 19 inch TV