Slade-A-Clause is coming to town!
This time of year always puts an even bigger, even broader, even more handsome smile on my face. It must be a special time of year if it can have that kind of affect on a highly influential and much beloved public figure like myself.
I enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Christmas shopping scene. I love it when the stores are so crowded, I am actually physically pressed up against my fellow celebrants. This is why I can be found hanging around Victoria’s Secret so often throughout the month of December. I find the most crowded area of the store to be close to the register, as well as the area just outside of, and sometimes inside the dressing rooms.
I love the sound of…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Iím not sure how much of a tax deduction to take for being awesome.
- I feared I was in for a bad haircut when the Supercuts girl smelled like gin.
- Letís review the 27 ways I bring it in my workplace
- My coworkers don't know I'm a weekend pimp
- This economy would soar if companies would pay me to use their products
- Coming Soon: Eau De Slade!