Join my battle against the stigma of adult bedwetting
As one of the most influential magazine columnists in the central Oakley area of Cincinnati, I feel it is my duty to lend my voice to worthwhile causes. Every year I select a very important cause and use my column to completely solve a huge problem or cure an entire disease or provide a lifetime supply of food for an entire country, etc. As you know, a few years ago I invented the yellow wristbands for Lance Armstrong’s LIVESTRONG foundation and my column is responsible for selling every single wristband out there. Lance hasn’t actually thanked me personally for my efforts yet but I know he’s very busy.
My newest cause is eliminating the stigma associated with adult…
About Slade Dandridge
Slade Dandridge develops his column ideas through a process he calls 'Accelerated Coffee Infusement'. He considers himself very attractive and intelligent. He also believes he is adored by his readers. Slade is writing a book about reducing America's dependence on foreign marmalade.
Comment or critique Slade's blog on the DERF Message Boards
Slade would love to hear from you: email@example.com
- Coming Soon: Eau De Slade!
- EDITORIAL: Itís no secret that I'm pretty much the Tony Soprano of the Kenwood/Madeira area
- Iím not sure how much of a tax deduction to take for being awesome.
- My coworkers don't know I'm a weekend pimp
- In public I must appear aloof to prevent my fans from falling in love with me.
- I want to make sweet love to you, Jean Schmidt