Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes