Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station