Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Donald Trump’s hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol