Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student