Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine