Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.