Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark