Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement