Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula