Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing