Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version