Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market