Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Meet the DERF baby!
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.