Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008