Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern