Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples