Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers