Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention