Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales