Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath