Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing
- WKRC Local 12 wins Regional Emmy for excellence in scrolling school closings