Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum