Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW