Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum