Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.