Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2