Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray