Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isn’t. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral