Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isn’t. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting