Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine