Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati