Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire