Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music