Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isn’t. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning