Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Newport to use green energy from local meth labs to power Ferris Wheel
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs