Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire