Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census