Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isn’t. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark