National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati