National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.