National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks