National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula