National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Donald Trump’s hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints