National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...