National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down