National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H