National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky