National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.