National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008