National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media