National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs