National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream