National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand