National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.