National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging