National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection