National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries