National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport