National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes