National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner