National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's