National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory