National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- WKRC Local 12 wins Regional Emmy for excellence in scrolling school closings
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes