National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW