National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities Ė The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs