National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams