National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion