National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census