National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop