National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- This article republished by popular demand
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home