National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion