Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history