Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries