Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design