Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area man’s life
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student