Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping