Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.