Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty