Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.