Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.