Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems