Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.