Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...