Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%