Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering