Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them