Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Meet the DERF baby!
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’