Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati