Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection