Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.