Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar