Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G