Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
Confusing the government's "Do Not Call List" for a non-existent "Donut Call List" many Cincinnati Police Officers who depend on a steady supply of donuts from local bakeries are in a heightened state of alert. Panic gripped local law officials after District 1 Sergeant Theodore Jacobsen misinterpreted the wording of the "Do Not Call List" while reading the morning orders to the Officers. Jacobsen mistakenly explained to the entire District 1 Police Force that every Officer who wants a donut must apparently submit their name and donut preference to the government’s "Donut Call List". Disgruntled Officer Adam Haas immediately reacted by saying, "I don’t think the government should control the flow of donuts. The system was working fine the way it was. We were able to sit in Busken's all day and eat all the donuts we wanted. For those of us who risk our safety everyday I don't think that was too much to ask." Several owners of local bakeries have stated they will continue to support the thin blue line and hope the confusion clears up soon.
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall