Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines