Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection