Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men