Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale