Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.