Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples