Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- This article republished by popular demand
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.