Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame