Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers