Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting