Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts