Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters