Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati