Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Starbucks adorns holidays cups with baby Jesus ornament
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas