Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs