Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning