Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction