Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.