Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington