Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else