Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire