Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House