Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench