Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back