Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors