Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals