Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs