Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Newport to use green energy from local meth labs to power Ferris Wheel
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes