Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.