Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG