Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student