Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonaldís drive thru en route to Monroe
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Maria Bartiromoís looks plummet over 40% in 2008