Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2