Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams