Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back