Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes