Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothersí lost luggage
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington