Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House