Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill