Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back