Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection