Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks