Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks