Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.