Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Santaís reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells