Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Dominoís Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.