Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench