Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history