Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit