Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- This article republished by popular demand
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds