Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Maria Bartiromoís looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup