Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrickís Day DUI checkpoints
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers