Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples