Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems