Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering