Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.