Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless