Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally