Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream