Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life