Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Dominoís Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill