Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals