Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals