Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar