Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%