Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothersí lost luggage