Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the product’s key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing