Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs