Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri