Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane