Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Apple watch includes app that releases Axe Body Spray
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.