Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port