Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
CINCINNATI - The Gorilla Glue company warned retailers this week to expect product shipping delays this holiday season due to limited availability of the productís key ingredient dead gorillas. The manufacturer located on Redbank Road explained the growing season for gorillas this year was stunted due to unfortunate rain forest weather shifts that impacted the gorilla food source. Gorilla harvesting is expected to increase next year allowing a return to profitability in businesses that depend on dead gorillas as the primary raw material.
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue