International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
NEW YORK - Rocky Moselle, Spokesman for the international Star Registry, reported this week star names for all of the stars in the universe were sold out during this busy Christmas shopping season. Because experts believed the star inventory in the universe was infinite, the company was shocked by this sudden inventory depletion. In response to this crisis, the International Star Registry has announced plans to launch a new venture entitled, "International Grain of Sand Registry" which will allow the same gullible customer base to purchase and copyright a name for a grain of sand somewhere on earth. Also being market tested is the, "International Blade of Grass Registry".
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.