AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
OAKLEY - AutoZone employees reported last weekend the store was temporarily blessed during a Crossroads Sunday ceremony. Sitting in close proximity to the sprauling Crossroads campus, experts believe the Autozone store likely received what is believed to be a stray blessing. Crossroads officials explained they are still, "working out the logistical kinks" within their new more powerful $20 million stadium-like facility. Also, Crossroads officials said they plan to be more precise during ceremonies to ensure all blessings are contained within the Crossroads property limits. Other local businesses such as the BP Oil station across the street also report possibly detecting a blessing. Employees at all area Starbucks stores reported the stores felt slightly less evil than normal but definitely not blessed.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD