Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame