Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers