Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this year’s prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the caller’s persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the government’s Do Not Call list.
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H