Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.