Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween