Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits