Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs