Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Maria Bartiromoís looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again