Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life