Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Toby Keithís restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine