Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington