Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this yearís prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the callerís persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the governmentís Do Not Call list.
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner