Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
The keynote speaker at this year’s prestigious Telemarketer Awards ceremony was disrupted by an ill-timed phone call from a Citibank operator offering a very competitive rate on a Visa card. The audience grew impatient with the caller’s persistence and became further annoyed moments later when a Satellite TV company called to say they had installers working in the neighborhood and were offering three months of free subscription service. Organizers of the Telemarketer Awards say next year they hope to avoid these types of rude interruptions by including their phone number in the government’s Do Not Call list.
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning