Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.