Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine