Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits