Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census