Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs