Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music