Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby