Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrick’s Day
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench