Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
After exploring many locationoptions to revive it's upscale dining business, the owners of the five star Maisonette have chosen the flexibility of a mobile food cart versus a long-term commitment in a specific Cincinnati neighborhood. The new mobile operation named Maisonette on Wheels will completely replace the downtown restaurant. Five star dining will become a reality in neighborhoods like St. Bernard, Norwood, and Amelia as the Maisonette on Wheels travels to a new location every day visiting church festivals, high school football games, and mall parking lots. The menu will be broadened to include several lighter fair options such as Sno-Cones and gourmet corn dogs.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears