Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
Interest rates set to dip below zero.
Enormous new Krogers will feature produce area with actual farmland.
Anderson Township - Unveiling plansthis week for the largest Krogers store in America, Krogers officials discussed the mega-store's unique shopping experience involving 5,000 acres of rolling farmland called KrogerAcres. Shoppers will have the opportunity to grow all of their food and conduct all farming activities including soil preparation, planting, harvesting, etc. To begin the farming process, shoppers simply visit the KrogerAcres Kiosk and enter their credit card number to lease the required acreage and make equipment purchases such as crop dusting airplanes, grain storage silos, and irrigation infrastructure. To ensure a complete farming experience, KrogerAcres will also offer a bankruptcy law firm for shoppers who encounter financial disaster due to plummeting crop prices created by unfair and predatory market practices by national mega-grocery store chains.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.