In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri