In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter