In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark