In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand