In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers