In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW