In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine