In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
People are lining up at Wendy’s for a chance to buy this special edition chili. Wendy’s Spokesperson, Jim Galvin says, "We are honoring Dave’s memory and literally sharing him with everyone." When asked if any customers object to having part of a dead person in their food, Galvin rolled his eyes and said, "It’s just a pinch. We hope people choose to focus on honoring Dave rather than worrying about every tiny ingredient in their food." Regular Wendy’s customer Melissa Fisher said she tasted the chili and found it to be no worse that the crap they normally serve.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention