Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
After being manufactured in Taiwan and arriving in U.S. retail store 48 hours later, t-shirts are certified by the Gap retailer as vintage. “We have a strict policy of allowing the extra time for all of our t-shirts to age appropriately before certifying them as vintage. Our customers appreciate this extra care.” commented Mark Forston, Gap Senior Vice President. Pointing to a specific t-shirt in a mall store, Forston explained, “I estimate this particular model was manufactured circa 72 hours ago. The customer who purchases this product is certainly acquiring a premium vintage value.” Customer Mark Schelsberg said, “Why should I wait 25 years for a cool t-shirt to become vintage when I can have it the day after tomorrow thanks to The Gap?”
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.