Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping