Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentineís bears to CVS
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrickís Day
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.