Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.