Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich