Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Cincinnati Bell conference call loses connection during Verizon sale talks
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams