Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine