Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks