Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Local Police confused and alarmed by governmentís Donut Call list.
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- This article republished by popular demand
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY