Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to emulate the success of the popular Northern Kentucky entertainment district, developers of the Cincinnati Banks project unveiled a proposal that replicates a smaller version all of most popular attractions of Newport and Covington.
Mayor Mallory supports the project commenting, “Perhaps we can prevent Cincinnatians from crossing the bridge by offering the Northern Kentucky experience right here in Ohio.” Dubbed Little-NKY, the development will mimic the popular entertainment district by featuring scaled down duplicate attractions like the Hoffbrau Hut, Mini-Mainstrasse, the Little Levy, and Tiny Tropicana. All of the attractions will have smoking areas but also designated extra-smoking sections.
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home