Starbucks strip mall nears completion
MASON, OH - Construction is nearly complete on the first Starbucks open-air mall in the U.S. This most recent Starbucks branding innovation completes the first phase of a master plan that includes future innovations such as a Starbucks gated community.
The city of Mason was chosen for the flagship Starbucks strip mall because it has consistently embraced densely planned generic retail developments throughout the community.
Starbucks spokesman, Jonathan Stillwell explained, “Our open air mall concept weaves the Starbucks brand subtly throughout the entire shopping experience and immerses each consumer in the familiar Starbucks atmosphere. It is our hope this gentle suggestion will make consumers feel the Starbucks Mall is the only shopping experience they will ever need.”
All 12 stores within the strip mall are uniquely designed Starbucks stores. Each store is designed to offer the consumer a distinct Starbucks experience. Consumers can select a variety of different Starbucks environments such as a relaxing living room environment or a fast-paced urban setting.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers