Starbucks strip mall nears completion
MASON, OH - Construction is nearly complete on the first Starbucks open-air mall in the U.S. This most recent Starbucks branding innovation completes the first phase of a master plan that includes future innovations such as a Starbucks gated community.
The city of Mason was chosen for the flagship Starbucks strip mall because it has consistently embraced densely planned generic retail developments throughout the community.
Starbucks spokesman, Jonathan Stillwell explained, “Our open air mall concept weaves the Starbucks brand subtly throughout the entire shopping experience and immerses each consumer in the familiar Starbucks atmosphere. It is our hope this gentle suggestion will make consumers feel the Starbucks Mall is the only shopping experience they will ever need.”
All 12 stores within the strip mall are uniquely designed Starbucks stores. Each store is designed to offer the consumer a distinct Starbucks experience. Consumers can select a variety of different Starbucks environments such as a relaxing living room environment or a fast-paced urban setting.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.