Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
NEW YORK – Analysts say the popular and attractive CNBC Business Correspondent Maria Bartiromo is on pace to lose a stunning 40% of her attractiveness this calendar year.
This single largest drop in the closely watched measure known as the Bartiromo Index sent shockwaves throughout Wall Street as explanations ranged from natural aging to changing personal tastes. Analysts fear Bartiromo’s plummeting looks may further increase market pessimism and reinforce the present bear market.
Insiders say CNBC executives are reportedly reviewing options to stabilize the fluctuation by transitioning many of Bartiromo’s on-air duties to a younger female reporter who may have several years left until her looks begin to decline. A CNBC Spokesman said, "Our research indicates an attractive women on camera may help bolster this fragile economy."
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.