Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors