Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version