Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula