Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.