Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H