Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing