Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music