Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network