Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994