Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells