Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY