Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- WKRC Local 12 wins Regional Emmy for excellence in scrolling school closings