Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams