Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points