Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries