Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.