Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice