Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Donald Trump’s hair asks for hurricane relief funds