Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri