Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrick’s Day
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area man’s life
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark