Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich