Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples