Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area man’s life
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.