Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs