Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints