Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage