Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit