Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall