Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks