Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack