Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Krohn Conservatory reports dismal ringtone sales
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath