Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games