Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
FAIRFIELD—Hall of Fame Bengals lineman Anthony Munoz devoured Furniture Fair owner and spokesman Ed Hartman after a production assistant forgot to include finger sandwiches in the green room. In a severe case of hunger-induced myopia, the giant former tackle saw the tiny man as a tasty snack. Onlookers on set were able to retrieve Hartman’s neatly shined shoes, but his mock turtleneck was forever lost in the big guy’s gullet.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Shares of GM stock recycled as Buick floor mats
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion