Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino