Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati