Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG