Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams