Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Meet the DERF baby!
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games