Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version