Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG