Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.