Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
NEW YORK - Makers of the popular gift container Dick In A Box announced today plans for a new product designed to appeal to men who are less ample in size and may feel insecure about presenting their gift in the traditional size Dick In A Box. The new pocket-sized gift container is called Dick In A Smaller Box and is expected to be especially popular within the caucasian community. Insiders say the leading endorsement candidate is Verne Troyer, the popular diminutive actor known for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers movies.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census