Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
Police say CinWeekly fits the hardcore image sought by hardened gang members
CINCINNATI – Local police gang experts reported this week several area gangs have integrated the CinWeekly logo into their gang markings in an attempt to increase their hard-edged profile. Local gang members reportedly view the CinWeekly brand as the ultimate representation of hardcore gangsta. Gang grafitti spray-painted on structures throughout the tri-state area often features the CinWeekly logo placed within the artwork. Experts indicate it is typical for gangs to align themselves with brands that convey street-orientated urban toughness such as apparel brands including Timberland, Ecko Unlimited, Phat Farm, and Rocawear. A local gang leader commented anonymously, “CinWeekly is straight up gangsta. From cover-to-cover that sh** is hardcore. The writers at CinWeekly are spittin’ mad game 24/7.” Other than the monthly magazine Hyde Park Living, no other local publication has become so heavily associated with the urban gangsta lifestyle.
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.