Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
Sales set to surpass Grand Theft Methlab
KENTUCKY - This week's highly anticipated release of Fiddle Hero specifically created for the Kentucky gaming market is expected to be the most successful launch of a Kentucky targeted video game in history. Kentucky gamers across the state have camped in front of video game stores for days awaiting the arrival of the new game.
Sales of Fiddle Hero are expected to eclipse previous Kentucky oriented games such as Grand Theft Methlab, World of Inbreds, and the classic Mario Brother's Toothless Edition.
Industry experts expect continued growth in the Kentucky market with next year's much anticipated releases including Oxycontin Nation and Home-Schooling Down Yonder. Reportedly Nintendo is testing an experimental version of Kentucky Wii that realistically simulates the process of making license plates in prison.
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.