Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
Sales set to surpass Grand Theft Methlab
KENTUCKY - This week's highly anticipated release of Fiddle Hero specifically created for the Kentucky gaming market is expected to be the most successful launch of a Kentucky targeted video game in history. Kentucky gamers across the state have camped in front of video game stores for days awaiting the arrival of the new game.
Sales of Fiddle Hero are expected to eclipse previous Kentucky oriented games such as Grand Theft Methlab, World of Inbreds, and the classic Mario Brother's Toothless Edition.
Industry experts expect continued growth in the Kentucky market with next year's much anticipated releases including Oxycontin Nation and Home-Schooling Down Yonder. Reportedly Nintendo is testing an experimental version of Kentucky Wii that realistically simulates the process of making license plates in prison.
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off
- National self-esteem convention not good enough