O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
CINCINNATI - The investigation of the fire intentionally set inside Jeff Ruby's new downtown restaurant allegedly centers around O.J. Simpson as a lead suspect. Investigators believe Simpson may have set the fire possibly in retaliation for the humiliation he suffered after being refused service in Jeff Ruby's Louisville steakhouse during the 2007 Kentucky Derby weekend. Reportedly, evidence collected at the scene includes a black glove and a footprint from a shoe identified as a size 12 Bruno Magli.
O.J. Simpson denies setting the fire and commented, "I did not commit this crime and I will dedicate my life to finding the person who set this fire....after I find the person who murdered my ex-wife. Hopefully it's the same person so I can kill two birds with one stone and be done with all this searching for criminals."
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’