O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
CINCINNATI - The investigation of the fire intentionally set inside Jeff Ruby's new downtown restaurant allegedly centers around O.J. Simpson as a lead suspect. Investigators believe Simpson may have set the fire possibly in retaliation for the humiliation he suffered after being refused service in Jeff Ruby's Louisville steakhouse during the 2007 Kentucky Derby weekend. Reportedly, evidence collected at the scene includes a black glove and a footprint from a shoe identified as a size 12 Bruno Magli.
O.J. Simpson denies setting the fire and commented, "I did not commit this crime and I will dedicate my life to finding the person who set this fire....after I find the person who murdered my ex-wife. Hopefully it's the same person so I can kill two birds with one stone and be done with all this searching for criminals."
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about