O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
CINCINNATI - The investigation of the fire intentionally set inside Jeff Ruby's new downtown restaurant allegedly centers around O.J. Simpson as a lead suspect. Investigators believe Simpson may have set the fire possibly in retaliation for the humiliation he suffered after being refused service in Jeff Ruby's Louisville steakhouse during the 2007 Kentucky Derby weekend. Reportedly, evidence collected at the scene includes a black glove and a footprint from a shoe identified as a size 12 Bruno Magli.
O.J. Simpson denies setting the fire and commented, "I did not commit this crime and I will dedicate my life to finding the person who set this fire....after I find the person who murdered my ex-wife. Hopefully it's the same person so I can kill two birds with one stone and be done with all this searching for criminals."
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them