O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
CINCINNATI - The investigation of the fire intentionally set inside Jeff Ruby's new downtown restaurant allegedly centers around O.J. Simpson as a lead suspect. Investigators believe Simpson may have set the fire possibly in retaliation for the humiliation he suffered after being refused service in Jeff Ruby's Louisville steakhouse during the 2007 Kentucky Derby weekend. Reportedly, evidence collected at the scene includes a black glove and a footprint from a shoe identified as a size 12 Bruno Magli.
O.J. Simpson denies setting the fire and commented, "I did not commit this crime and I will dedicate my life to finding the person who set this fire....after I find the person who murdered my ex-wife. Hopefully it's the same person so I can kill two birds with one stone and be done with all this searching for criminals."
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats