Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
CINCINNATI – Police arrested a man this week suspected of robbing a Dominos driver at gunpoint and forcing him to eat several slices of pizza during a late evening residential delivery.
Domino’s driver Robert Harlan said after he complied with the order to hand over his money, the armed assailant instructed him to eat the pizza. “Being robbed was scary but eating Domino’s pizza was terrifying. It was a form of torture I haven’t endured in a long time.”
Although Harlan has worked for Domino’s for several years, he claims he prefers not to eat Domino’s Pizza if he has a choice. “This robber seemed to get a secret pleasure out of watching me eat the Domino’s pizza.”
Harlon’s Manager, Jay Ashton commented, “We understand the pain Robert is feeling because none of us here at store #1266 actually eat Domino’s pizza. During employee breaks we usually order Papa John’s pizza.”
Harlon explained prior to accepting a driver position at Domino’s, he was employed as a driver at Papa John’s. “I was robbed several times at Papa John’s also but each time they also stole the pizza. I assumed this is the way it works everywhere. I would never have accepted this job if I had known something this appalling could happen.”
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.