Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
INTERNET HEADQUARTERS – Representatives of the internet announced this week the worldwide web will close down its lagging 11pm-7am shift as the first of several cost reduction measures.
“Supporting such a massive infrastructure during sleeping hours didn’t make financial sense. Our data shows hardly anyone uses the internet during this time.” Said internet spokesperson, David Powell.
Officials say the plan is to close the internet building each night at 11pm and allow all of the internet workers to go home until the morning. People who try to log on to the internet will see a screen message that says, “Closed for the evening. Please come back at 7am.”
A press release from internet headquarters announced further possible cost reductions including reduced holiday hours and the elimination of lunchtime hours.
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Cincinnati gives Willie Nelson million dollar grant to open restaurant at Banks
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral