Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
CINCINNATI - The housekeeping staff at the Westin Hotel still speaks fondly of the Christian rock band Underoath following the band's uneventful stay at the hotel during a local music festival.
The hotel staff is still grateful and appreciative of the band's cleanliness. Reportedly the band sent all of their linens out for drycleaning. They also folded their clothes and organized their belongings neatly each morning. On several ocasions, band members called the front desk to request a vacuum cleaner which they used to vacuum their room and the hallway outside their room.
Hotel management was especially impressed with the band's lights out after 11pm policy.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Delta introduces bring your own fuel program.