Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Water Works most popular booth at 2013 Taste of Cincinnati
- That one dude is a total poser
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.