Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- That one dude is a total poser
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.