Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Delta introduces bring your own fuel program.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- That one dude is a total poser