Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
WASHINGTON D.C. - In the midst of heightening sniper panic, the Target Company reports DC area shoppers hace discontinued
virtually all purchasing of its popular Target t-shirts. Target spokesman, Daniel Kaufman commented, "Although we understand our consumers' reluctance to wear a chest area target, it is important to note that none of the sniper victims were wearing Target apparel during any of the attacks." Kaufman went on to say Target designers are quickly responding to consumer demands by developing an attractive line of "sniper resistant apparel" which de-emphasizes the Target logo yet still provides the quality and value normally associated with Target apparel.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- That one dude is a total poser
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.