Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
WASHINGTON D.C. - In the midst of heightening sniper panic, the Target Company reports DC area shoppers hace discontinued
virtually all purchasing of its popular Target t-shirts. Target spokesman, Daniel Kaufman commented, "Although we understand our consumers' reluctance to wear a chest area target, it is important to note that none of the sniper victims were wearing Target apparel during any of the attacks." Kaufman went on to say Target designers are quickly responding to consumer demands by developing an attractive line of "sniper resistant apparel" which de-emphasizes the Target logo yet still provides the quality and value normally associated with Target apparel.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Water Works most popular booth at 2013 Taste of Cincinnati
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.