Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
WASHINGTON D.C. - In the midst of heightening sniper panic, the Target Company reports DC area shoppers hace discontinued
virtually all purchasing of its popular Target t-shirts. Target spokesman, Daniel Kaufman commented, "Although we understand our consumers' reluctance to wear a chest area target, it is important to note that none of the sniper victims were wearing Target apparel during any of the attacks." Kaufman went on to say Target designers are quickly responding to consumer demands by developing an attractive line of "sniper resistant apparel" which de-emphasizes the Target logo yet still provides the quality and value normally associated with Target apparel.
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.