Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
CINCINNATI - In an effort to elevate it's local image, waste hauling company Rumpke recently completed it's corporate merger with the Trump Organization.
Both parties have agreed the new entity will be known as Trumpke. The deal stipulates Trump's likeness will be placed on all hauling equipment.
From his office in New York, Donald Trump commented, "The Trump name will bring tremendous value to this operation. People know my involvement means their garbage is being removed by the world's best garbage company."
Channel 5 (NBC) in Cincinnati recently announced it will launch a new local version of the popular reality show, The Apprentice, which will be similar to the original Apprentice except it will focus exclusively on local sanitation workers.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
- That one dude is a total poser
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.