Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
As generic subdivisions proliferate throughout Cincinnati's suburbs such as Westchester, Mason, and Loveland, officials warn of an over abundance of cul-de-sacs. "Building a high cul-de-sac ratio risks making a neighborhood more generic and lifeless than most of these neighborhoods already are." said Zoning Commissioner David Stanfield. In one particularly sterile neighborhood in Loveland with an extremely high cul-de-sac density, The GlenViewRidgeDaleHavenOaks Estates, residents are infuriated by the faulty design which over emphasized cul-de-sacs and inadvertantly left out an entry and exit to the neighborhood.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati