Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster
CINCINNATI - As America becomes more densely populated with Starbucks stores, arranging to meet friends or colleagues can be increasingly difficult. On April 17, 2005, Cincinnati residents Mary Roberts and Jenny Howard agreed to meet for coffee. However, Mary made the common mistake of hastily describing the location simply as, "Starbuck's in Hyde Park", not realizing the overly vague nature of this description. Mary and Jenny never found each other that morning and are now more carefully planning their next meeting. Th accompanying graphic shows how the tragedy unfolded.
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati