NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
CINCINNATI - A group of color blind bridge climbers were rescued this week from the top of Cincinnati’s Big Mac bridge after mistaking it for the Purple People bridge.
The misinformed climbers unwittingly attempted the treacherous climb without any supervision, instruction, or safety equipment.
Group leader Mark Spencer said, "We initially sensed the climb seemed very risky but the lack of admission price was a nice surprise so we forged ahead."
- Rumpke completes merger with Donald Trump.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate