NEAR TRAGEDY: Color-blind bridge climbers inadvertently climb wrong bridge.
CINCINNATI - A group of color blind bridge climbers were rescued this week from the top of Cincinnati’s Big Mac bridge after mistaking it for the Purple People bridge.
The misinformed climbers unwittingly attempted the treacherous climb without any supervision, instruction, or safety equipment.
Group leader Mark Spencer said, "We initially sensed the climb seemed very risky but the lack of admission price was a nice surprise so we forged ahead."
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Water Works most popular booth at 2013 Taste of Cincinnati
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Attempt to meet at Starbuck's results in disaster