Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
Fueled by decades of cultural tension, the debate over Norwood's right to exist is heating up in Hyde Park. Most Hyde Park residents believe Norwood should not exist but Norwood residents, led by the Norwood Liberation Organization (NLO), firmly defend their right to exist. Norwood's Edge Inn on Edwards road is the NLO headquarters where protest rallies are often held followed by paint sniffing and WWF discussions. Recently an NLO suicide drinker entered Teller's Restaurant on Hyde Park Square with a case of Hudy Delight beer. No injuries resulted but many Hyde Park patrons were deeply offended and traumatized by the sight of the low priced beer. NLO leader, Yasser O'Leary, claims the NLO did not sponsor the incident.
- Sales of Target logo t-shirts plummeting in DC area.
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
- Company buys every house in Norwood.
- Craft Water most popular booth at 2014 Taste of Cincinnati