Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.
Fueled by decades of cultural tension, the debate over Norwood's right to exist is heating up in Hyde Park. Most Hyde Park residents believe Norwood should not exist but Norwood residents, led by the Norwood Liberation Organization (NLO), firmly defend their right to exist. Norwood's Edge Inn on Edwards road is the NLO headquarters where protest rallies are often held followed by paint sniffing and WWF discussions. Recently an NLO suicide drinker entered Teller's Restaurant on Hyde Park Square with a case of Hudy Delight beer. No injuries resulted but many Hyde Park patrons were deeply offended and traumatized by the sight of the low priced beer. NLO leader, Yasser O'Leary, claims the NLO did not sponsor the incident.
- Cul-de-sacs growing out of control in Cincinnati suburbs
- Christian rock band leaves hotel room immaculate
- Study indicates unread CityBeat Magazines occupy 91% of local landfills.
- New OTR grocery will feature locally sourced organic ammunition
- Delta Airlines introduces new half pretzel in-flight snack.
- Tension mounts as Hyde Park residents debate Norwood's right to exist.