Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
The World Health Organization issued an epidemic flu warning to large bird puppets this week. The Big Bird Flu virus is spreading rapidly within the large bird puppet community which includes mostly entertainment puppets and popular sports mascots. Currently in quarantine and under close watch are several prominent large bird puppets including Big Bird, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, and the Philadelphia Eagles mascot. Many college and high school mascots around the country are also being monitored closely. The virus vaccination, which comes in the form of an oversized colorful Nerf syringe, is now available but officials urge large bird puppets to visit vaccination centers during non-peak hours to avoid long lines and unnecessary conflict between rival puppets.
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase