Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
The World Health Organization issued an epidemic flu warning to large bird puppets this week. The Big Bird Flu virus is spreading rapidly within the large bird puppet community which includes mostly entertainment puppets and popular sports mascots. Currently in quarantine and under close watch are several prominent large bird puppets including Big Bird, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, and the Philadelphia Eagles mascot. Many college and high school mascots around the country are also being monitored closely. The virus vaccination, which comes in the form of an oversized colorful Nerf syringe, is now available but officials urge large bird puppets to visit vaccination centers during non-peak hours to avoid long lines and unnecessary conflict between rival puppets.
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory