Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
LOS ANGELIS - Although Katie Holmes has openly expressed her love for Tom Cruise she admittedly is growing irritated with his constant curiosity about Homes' former Dawson's Creek co-star James Vanderbeek. "In real life does James Vanderbeek always speak in witty, overly emotional, run-on sentences like he did on Dawson's Creek?" asks Cruise. After studying James Vanderbeek while watching the complete DVD set of all seasons of Dawson's Creek, Cruise has become overly fascinated with the Dawson's Creek star. Some insiders believe it is possible Cruise is dating Katie Holmes merely as a ploy to learn more about James Vanderbeek. Cruise emphatically denies this charge saying, "I admit I am impressed with Vanderbeek and I want to know more about the guy but that's where it ends. My feelings for Katie are totally genuine but it would be great if we could have James Vanderbeek over for dinner one night and maybe talk about doing a Dawson's Creek movie. I think James Vanderbeek would like that."
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory