George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Royal babyís scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..