George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Michael Jackson reunited with face