George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death