George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover