George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.