George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover