George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts