George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory