George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond