George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Local man divorces wife to avoid seeing ‘New Moon’
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie