George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin