George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
HOLLYWOOD - AC Nielsen reports indicate Native Americans across the country mistakenly consider George Lopez a positive Native American role model. Lopez, who may appear to some to have Native American ancestry, is in fact 100% Hispanic and has no American Indian ancestry. Native American Paul Daniels and his family have regularly watched the George Lopez Show since it first premiered three years ago. Unaware George Lopez is Hispanic, Daniels commented, "Many of the themes and issues the show addresses are at the heart of Native American culture. It is a positive way for my family to learn more about our ancestry."
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert