Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union