Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keithís
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series