Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Charles Manson deletes Match.com profile