Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.