Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
LOS ANGELES - In an effort to embrace local cultures during his upcoming world concert tour, popular recording artist 50 Cent announced today he plans to convert his name to .37 Euro reflecting local currency when his European tour kicks off later this year.
The rapper believes his European fans will better identify with his new locally adopted stage name. Entertainment industry watchers say although the name .37 Euro does not roll off the tongue like 50 Cent they acknowledge the importance that cultural assimilation plays in an artist's popularity.
Currently in the early planning stages of the concert tour in other parts of the world, 50 cent is considering the name 1,900,000 Yen while in China, 460 Rupees in India, and 11.3 Pesos while in Mexico.
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney