Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
LOS ANGELES, CA - Citing ‘artistic differences’ Pharrell’s hat has decided to pursue some solo projects. Pharrell’s hat will kick off this new venture by going on a world wide tour with Susan Boyle’s eyebrows.
The tour will kick off in London, and the two featured performance will swap top billing back and forth each night. “They’ve truly put their egos to the side,” said entertainment reporter Rex Manning. “Susan’s eyebrows have been in the spotlight for many years now so the case could be made that they are the headliner. Then again, Pharrell’s hat has actually been in show business even longer, dating back to it’s first appearance in the mid-90’s portraying the Urban Sombrero on Seinfeld.”
“May God smile on this holy union,” said Boyle’s manager Sir Edward Leatherington. “Ms. Boyle’s eyebrows have proven themselves to be showstoppers at performances in venues around the world. Joined on stage with Pharrell William’s hat, the result is going to something not seen in the entertainment industry for decades. The only comparison in recent memory that comes to mind is when Kenny Roger’s beard went on tour with Dolly Parton’s left breast.”
There will be several surprise appearances by other performers on the tour, and they are doing there best to keep them secret. “I cannot confirm or deny any of the rumors,” said Leatherington. “However, I will admit that we did just have some lengthy and productive discussions with the mole over Aaron Neville’s right eye.”
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Bruce Jenner hopes to complete transformation to compete in 2016 Olympics
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!