Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
CINCINNATI - Fifth Third Loan Officer Bill Jenkins thinks Dateline NBC’s television show “To Catch a Predator” is stupid. Normally a quiet man who keeps to himself, Jenkins is described by friends and co-workers as uncharacteristically demonstrative about his dislike for the show.
“It’s just stupid, the whole premise is stupid,” says Jenkins. “I mean, I think it’s entrapment for one. Like, I didn’t even know you could do that legally, entrap people. Isn’t that against the law? And besides, the guys didn’t even do anything, really. I mean, it’s gross, it’s sick, it’s wrong, what they do. But what did they do? All they did was show up at a house. They just walked in the door. WHO CARES? Since when is that wrong? Did the founding fathers say, ‘hey, no walking into a house?’ Uh, no, that’s not what they said.”
So far, there have been eight installments of the series. Jenkins admits to having watched all of them several times each.
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death