Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
LOS ANGELIS - Makers of the TrimSpa line of weight loss products announced today in the wake of Anna Nicole Smith’s death that her 5 month old baby will become the official spokesmodel for it’s newly developed infant weight loss formula TrimSpa Baby. The company claims it’s new product is designed to help infants control unsightly baby fat. TrimSpa spokesperson, Jennifer Tillman said, “We believe TrimSpa Baby will help infants avoid risky weight loss procedures such as infant liposuction.” TrimSpa officials say the product rollout may be jeopardized due to the paternal uncertainty of the baby. Biological paternity candidates such as Howard K. Stern and Rosie O’Donnell continue to emerge and may not provide parental consent to the baby’s endorsement deal.
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding