Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
LOS ANGELIS - Makers of the TrimSpa line of weight loss products announced today in the wake of Anna Nicole Smith’s death that her 5 month old baby will become the official spokesmodel for it’s newly developed infant weight loss formula TrimSpa Baby. The company claims it’s new product is designed to help infants control unsightly baby fat. TrimSpa spokesperson, Jennifer Tillman said, “We believe TrimSpa Baby will help infants avoid risky weight loss procedures such as infant liposuction.” TrimSpa officials say the product rollout may be jeopardized due to the paternal uncertainty of the baby. Biological paternity candidates such as Howard K. Stern and Rosie O’Donnell continue to emerge and may not provide parental consent to the baby’s endorsement deal.
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19