GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears’ demanding LA nightclub circuit schedule suffered a setback this week due to several intrusive rehab episodes. The pop star checked in and out of rehab several times throughout the week. Each rehab stay directly interfered with her challenging seven night a week nightclub schedule. Club owners throughout LA indicate Spears is normally a very dependable patron and historically has not permitted extraneous activities to interfere with her schedule. In a brief media statement Spears apologized to her friends, associates, and fans for her lack of professionalism. She indicated her commitment to regaining control over her rehab activities so her nightlife does not continue to suffer. Representatives of the numerous rehabilitation clinics visited by Spears also released media statements apologizing for any possible role they may have played in the disruption.
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage