Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
LOS ANGELES - Public documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission confirm popular Singer/Songwriter Beyonce Knowles has completed a nationwide purchase of the successful home goods retailer, Bed Bath & Beyond. Reportedly Knowles plans to feature her name in the corporation name changing the name to Bed Bath & Beyonce.
Beyonce spokesperson David Rose explained, "Beyonce's fans are eager to see her succeed in the retail realm. Her popularity and reputation as a talented performer are a natural foundation for a successful career marketing quality bedding products, plastic storage containers, miscellaneous kitchen gadgets, and numerous bathroom devices."
Executives of Beyonce's corporation plan to use the stores as a platform to launch many of Beyonce's new brands including an attractive storage line called, "Crazy In Love With Storage!" and a line of children's clothing called, "Destiny's Childwear".
Boyfriend and rap mogul Jay-Z is expected to play an active role in the management of the organization. Insiders say several areas of the store will feature Jay-Z branded products including a line of luxury bedding called, "99 Problems and A Down Comforter Ain't One". All Jay-Z products will be certified with the "Big Pimpin" seal of approval. Jay-Z has also reportedly developed a concept called "Streets Is Watchin" in which surplus and discontinued merchandise will be sold at the back door and parking lots of the Bed Bath & Beyonce stores.
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill