Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
LOS ANGELIS - Amid rumors of other affairs and infidelity, Jon Gosselin has confirmed that he is currently dating mother of octuplets, Nadya Suleman. The couple have been spotted at various nightspots and bulk item grocery stores, holding hands and pushing dozens of strollers.
Jon is the father of twins, as well as sextuplets, which led to fame for him and his wife Kate on the TLC show “Jon and Kate Plus Eight.” Tabloids began publishing pictures of Jon carousing with other women, leading to speculation that he was not happy in the marriage. This speculation was confirmed by Jon when he proudly declared, “Octomom and her children are the best fifteen things that have ever happened to me! Something about her seems so comfortable and familiar.”
Kate Gosselin has refused comment on the relationship and has stayed out of the public eye since it came to light, though she has placed a dating ad on Craigslist seeking a man with 6-10 children.
Octomom would not get into details about the relationship, but said, “The babies are wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for more. Even if things don’t work out with Jon, I hope to keep those babies forever.” She then demanded payment for any future comments.
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- EXTREME HOME HEADACHE: Ty Pennington‘s house inadvertently bulldozed
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting