Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
LOS ANGELIS - Amid rumors of other affairs and infidelity, Jon Gosselin has confirmed that he is currently dating mother of octuplets, Nadya Suleman. The couple have been spotted at various nightspots and bulk item grocery stores, holding hands and pushing dozens of strollers.
Jon is the father of twins, as well as sextuplets, which led to fame for him and his wife Kate on the TLC show “Jon and Kate Plus Eight.” Tabloids began publishing pictures of Jon carousing with other women, leading to speculation that he was not happy in the marriage. This speculation was confirmed by Jon when he proudly declared, “Octomom and her children are the best fifteen things that have ever happened to me! Something about her seems so comfortable and familiar.”
Kate Gosselin has refused comment on the relationship and has stayed out of the public eye since it came to light, though she has placed a dating ad on Craigslist seeking a man with 6-10 children.
Octomom would not get into details about the relationship, but said, “The babies are wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for more. Even if things don’t work out with Jon, I hope to keep those babies forever.” She then demanded payment for any future comments.
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death