Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration