Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer