Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events