Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party