Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.