Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting