Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.