Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Taylor Swift convinces Apple to help her disable location services on iPhone
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin