Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line