Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney