Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’