Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine