Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
LOS ANGELES – The LA County Coroner released autopsy results this week indicating Michael Jackson’s body is composed of 92% post-consumer goods. Throughout the iconic singer’s life, numerous plastic surgery procedures have replaced 92% of the human tissue with recyclable materials.
The Coroner’s office reportedly returned to the Jackson Family over 100 pounds of plastic, nylon, and silicone to the which was then placed in a curbside recycling bin outside Jackson’s Bel Air residence.
Neighbors reported seeing Joan Rivers sorting through the recyclable components and may have left with a chin implant and a pair of cheek implants.
- Charles Manson deletes Match.com profile
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Local man divorces wife to avoid seeing ‘New Moon’
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show