Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children