Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- Taylor Swift writes angry revenge song after breaking up with Spotify