Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List