Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Newest Royal Baby showing less signs of inbreeding
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.