Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s