Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
LOS ANGELES - In a humble tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Janet Jackson’s breasts did not make an appearance. Ms. Jackson’s breasts remained unexposed throughout the entire Michael Jackson memorial service.
Since their surprise appearance at the 2004 Super Bowl, Ms. Jackson’s breasts have led a reclusive life protected by several layers of reinforced clothing.
As an added measure of security during the memorial service, the Jackson family security team ensured Justin Timberlake maintained a safe distance from Janet during her performance.
Janet’s breasts issued a statement thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They will be spending the next few weeks grieving with LaToya and Tito’s breasts.
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Cosby accusers complain of ugly sweater flashbacks
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD