Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
LOS ANGELES - Though he cleared all appointments and bought a new black suit, Chris Hansen was disappointed to find out that he was not invited to Michael Jackson’s memorial service.
The host of Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” is a long time Michael Jackson fan, and had tried for years to set up a one-on-one meeting with the King of Pop. Hansen’s many attempts to set up the meeting via PR agents, record labels, Craigslist and internet chat rooms were unsuccessful.
“I’m starting to feel rather unwelcome,” complained Hansen. “He also did not invite me to any of his birthday parties or sleepovers.”
The list of events Hansen has not been invited to includes parties hosted by Jerry Lee Lewis and Woody Allen, as well as many Catholic weddings.
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah